Market Research Analysis
A Market Research Analyst (MRA) assesses business trends and stakeholder preferences to help the company decide how to shape, grow, or even leave a market sector. Main responsibilities of MRA in Parhoon Tarh Co. have been defined as follow:ities:
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as questionnaires, interviews, focus groups, and opinion polls.
- Provide findings to executives and high-level managers through reports, charts, graphs, and other visual means to help them make better informed decisions about marketing campaigns or developing new businesses.
- Interpret the survey data, organizing this information into visions, and prepare plans for investment.
- Create an understandable illustration of industry events and of competitors so the company can predict how its primary business will survive in the marketplace.
- Measure effectiveness of adopted marketing strategies and analysis of the market research data.
- Deliver information regarding market opportunities and threats from different sources such as online resources, professional websites, social media, etc.